Whether you want to create a custom map of your favorite sandwich shops, addresses of family & friends, or off-the-beaten-path fishing hotspots, My Maps has you covered!
All you need to start creating custom My Maps is a free MapQuest Account!
To save places (pins) to your My Maps, simply:
- Find the place you want to save using Find Places*
- Click the pin on the map, then click More
- Click Save To My Maps
- In the left-panel, choose which of your My Maps to save the place to, or save it to a brand new My Map by clicking Create a new map
- Repeat these steps to save more places in your My Map!
After saving places to your My Map, you can re-name and add descriptions to them:
- Click Account
- Click to choose the My Map you want to open
- Hover over the place you want to re-name or add a description to, then click Edit
- Change the name or add a description, then click Save