In your Chrome browser, you can easily verify that MapQuest.com has permission to use your location by following these easy steps:
- Click the Chrome menu icon in the top right
- Click “Settings,” then "Show advanced settings..." at the bottom
- Under Privacy, click “Content settings” and scroll to the Location section
- We recommend selecting "Ask when a site tries to track your physical location" so you'll be notified when a site like MapQuest asks to use your location
- Click the "Manage exceptions" link if you accidentally denied MapQuest's request to use your physical location and remove the line that indicates www.mapquest.com is blocked so that you'll be prompted again the next time you visit MapQuest.com.
To learn more about Chrome's location sharing features, please feel free to read through this help article: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/142065?hl=en